November 17, 2012 at 3:04 am #2756
– Worked on Cluck more. Some kind of issue is causing the two ranges to conflict with each other still. Can’t work it out. Will probably just make it a 2-player version, as that sounds more interesting anyway.
– Updated craftbukkit to fix crash bug. (and a couple plugins)
– Downloaded/uploaded world backups
– Added a few more coin redemption shops, including glowstone, the new “wait” disc, and some splash potions.November 18, 2012 at 5:19 am #2765
– Finished up Cluck 1.0 for single players. It now has a scoreboard, too, which I primed with some reasonable scores of mine. The difficulty is similar to what it was before, but not precisely the same. Any time I make a change that affects difficulty, I’ll be resetting the scoreboard. But I don’t plan on doing that any time soon. In fact, I’m going to put off 2-player so that I can get other things done.
– Updated some plugins — dynmap, ch, worldedit. You can keep track of these updates in the future at http://finalscoremc.com/plugins/November 19, 2012 at 5:43 am #2766
– Added “start-round”, “round-win”, and “game-over” note sequences to Cluck. I might tweak these later.
– Play-tested, tweaked and imported a new obstacle course, The Eden Project, by the What guys.November 20, 2012 at 5:25 am #2769
– Lots of code refactoring and commenting
– Worked more on a user-friendly workaround for shops selling items with special data; HATS!November 21, 2012 at 4:48 am #2793
– Worked on Frog Park terrain — expanding, terraforming, and biome-changing
– After the server down time, updated to 1.4.5 as well as a couple plugins
– Experimented with mob spawns for future mini-games; mob gear not possible with plugin yet (have to use imported custom mob spawners), mobs riding other mobs IS possible. Might be funny to use in Cluck — add a bonus “something” riding a random chicken.November 21, 2012 at 10:16 am #2794Ike2bMember
Slime riding a chicken? Id be happy to help with a watermelon stand in Frog park. I already tried one out in single player. Just a watermelon pixel art with a little house holding it up that dispenses watermelon when you walk up to it/go inside.November 21, 2012 at 10:32 pm #2795
You can actually send your offline creations to me so that they don’t have to be rebuilt. I can import them in. We’re actually looking for concession stands right now.November 24, 2012 at 4:04 am #2805
– Thanksgiving and Christmas are important to my family and me, so these are my vacations. 🙂
– Just the necessary responsibilities.November 24, 2012 at 9:07 pm #2807NefyoniModerator
– Added Restaurant to Frog Park (Thanks to Fredwaffles & Trulyannoying).November 26, 2012 at 7:38 am #2831
– Worked on custom mob spawners
– Cleaned up some custom world stuff; we’ll probably move development stuff over to a separate world from intro/park.
– Figured out how to instance mini-games in commandhelper. (could add this to Cluck, but it’s probably not necessary)November 28, 2012 at 2:39 pm #2891
– Added /time day|night to coin commands, with unobtrusive transitions.
– Split custom into two worlds (MCedit) for better permissions management. Those two worlds are now frog park (‘custom’) and development (‘dev’). While seven (unimportant) stargates in development areas were broken in the process, I transferred over all the appropriate regions, permissions, warps, and CH code. I didn’t leave a copy of the park in the dev world so players wouldn’t be confused. There’s still some things to do before we can take full advantage of this change.
– Updated CH, Multiverse, and Craftbukkit.December 10, 2012 at 12:19 am #2945
I’ve mostly been just doing maintenance these last two weeks — recharging.
– Built a trap I told Nef I was going to build like 10 months ago. :p
– Made some of my own additions to the christmas decorations at Frog Park, including snowing, snowmen and snowballs! (I’d like to create a survival Christmas tree that people can put presents under.)December 13, 2012 at 5:37 am #2956NefyoniModerator
Forgot to post this the other day:
Added Snow Spleef to Frog Park (very simple spleefing)
(It’s rumored you can find the entrance by exploring the caves near the sunken ship)
Added Shark Head & expanded water for more water fun.December 13, 2012 at 5:54 am #2957
– Added a check on player login to see if you’re falling through the floor. If you are, it’ll teleport you back up to your original position. I’ll be adding this to player teleports some time later this month. Then I can get rid of BananaChunk and some Craftbukkit entity bugs along with it (can’t get out of stationary minecart after getting in it; unhittable mobs when teleporting next to them).
– Fixed the forums not updating with new posts quickly because it was caching the threads.December 14, 2012 at 12:47 am #2960
– Expanded border on P14-004, because of the three strongholds in the area, people kept tracking the one that spawned on the edge of the border.
– Started on a Christmas tree for player gifts.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.