We’ll be waiting for Bukkit on this one. There will be no temporary world and no update until Bukkit is determined to be stable enough. [edit: We’ve updated now.]
Here’s some notable changes:
– Bow Enchantments
— Arrows which are on fire now set entities they hit on fire.
– Golden Apple recipe (uses gold nuggets instead of gold blocks)
– Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes
– Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
– Removed collision box from ladders (you can’t stand on the top)
– Sheep eat grass and regain their wool (so I’ll be removing the sheep plugins)
— As a counterbalance, shearing sheep now yields 1-3 wool instead of 2-4.
– Updated the Fence Gate collision and hit boxes to align with Fences
– Oak Leaves now have a 1/200 chance of dropping a Red Apple
– Walking no longer tramples farmland, only jumping
– Decreased randomness of Enchantment Tables
– More snow in cold biomes (ie. more climate change coming)
– Fixed collision box on fence gates
– Fence Gates can now be opened and closed with redstone
– Magma Cubes now drop Magma Cream
– Melons and Pumpkins can now grow on Dirt, instead of just on Farmland.